Our mountain guesthouse, built right into the boulders of the mountain, offers forest views and easy access to nature. There are comfortable gathering places including a homey living room, a mirador with hammocks, and a cozy kitchen for guest-use. We also provide free tea and local coffee.
Prices range from $16 to $60 depending on accommodation.
For more information, or to make a reservation, contact John & Jill Titan:
Phone: (506) -2-742-5037
Payment: in colones or dollars
- Come and enjoy our tranquil environment and a good night’s sleep!
- 7 bedrooms for 20 people in a cozy mountain lodge environment
- Dorms and rooms with shared or private bathrooms
- Natural setting, hammocks, and private hot soaking tub
- Communal kitchen stocked with spices and cooking oil
- Coffee and tea included
- Only 50 metres from the entrance to Chirripó
- Guidance with making Chirripó reservations
- Outfitting for Chirripó hike, including cold weather gear to loan and free luggage storage while you hike
- We specialize in providing information, maps, and a customized plan for each guest to enjoy local rural attractions
- Laundry service
- Comfortable gathering places with library and games
Casa Mariposa is committed to preserving the environment and we invite our guests to participate in our ecologically sustainable practices.