Our mountain guesthouse is located in a natural setting in the cloud forest. It is built right into the boulders of the mountain and offers forest views and easy access to nature. There are comfortable gathering places including a homey living room, a mirador with hammocks, and a cozy kitchen for guest-use. We also provide free tea and local coffee.
Prices range from $16 to $60 depending on accommodation.
For more information, or to make a reservation, contact John & Jill Titan:
Phone: (506) -2-742-5037
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/casamariposachirripo/
Payment: in colones or dollars
- Come and enjoy our tranquil environment and a good night’s sleep!
- 7 bedrooms for 20 people in a cozy mountain lodge environment
- Dorms and rooms with shared or private bathrooms
- Natural setting, hammocks, and private hot soaking tub
- Communal kitchen stocked with spices and cooking oil
- Coffee and tea included
- Only 50 metres from the entrance to Chirripó
- very close to Cloudbridge Nature Reserve and its lovely nature trails and waterfalls
- Guidance with making Chirripó reservations
- Outfitting for Chirripó hike, including cold weather gear to loan and free luggage storage while you hike
- We specialize in providing information, maps, and a customized plan for each guest to enjoy local rural attractions
- Laundry service
- Comfortable gathering places with library and games
Casa Mariposa is committed to preserving the environment and we invite our guests to participate in our ecologically sustainable practices.